10 Keys to a Powerful Personal Brand – Part 2
Continuing our series, 10 Keys to a Powerful Personal Brand, I’ve outlined 3 more keys from the notes I took after Brian Tracy’s presentation titled 10 Keys to Personal Power. So far we took a look at (see part 1):
Today we will look at three more. Here they are.
Important single quality of success.
- Train your mind to think things through before you act.
- Action without thinking is the cause of every failure.
Listen to your intuition
- Your intuition will always give you the right answer for you
Learn from set-backs
The unexamined life is not worth living (Socrates)
Tap your creative potential.
- The hallmark of creativity is curiosity
- Ask questions.
- All changes in our life is a result of gaining new information
Most people become wealthy by producing a product or service by doing a common thing a little better than the next person.
Have an idea
- An average of 4 ideas per year that would make you a fortune.
Learn to be flexible
How well you get along with others will contribute to your success
- Develop the people skills you need to be successful.
- Increase the size of your vocabulary.
- Try learning one new word a day.
- The more words we have the better we think.
Do unto other people as you would like to have them do to you.
You get out of life exactly what you put in.
Low self esteem cause our personality problems.